World Series of Poker Europe Awards Five BraceletsTweet Share
The schedule for the World Series of Poker Europe has been announced. The series will run from September 14th through the 28th with the £10,000 Main Event kicking off on September 23rd. Using today’s launch of the WSOP as the backdrop for the announcement, the hope is to carry some of the excitement of the Las Vegas event back to Europe for another successful WSOPE.
Returning once again to jolly old England, the tournament will take place at the Casino at the Empire at Leicester Square in London. The WSOPE will have a unique distinction; the number of bracelet events this year will rise from four to five, making it the most ever for an event held outside of Las Vegas. The schedule for the series will be as follows:
- Event 1 – £2,500 buy-in No Limit Hold’em (6-Max) / September 14th to 16th
- Event 2 – £5,000 buy-in Pot Limit Omaha / September 16th to 18th
- Event 3 – £1,000 buy-in No Limit Hold’em / September 17th to 21st
- Event 4 – £10,000 buy-in High-Roller Heads-Up / September 21st to 23rd
- Event 5 – £10,000 buy-in Main Event / September 23rd to 28th
The event is hoping to build off of last year’s successful tournament, which had a great turnout and hosted some of the brightest stars in poker. This year is expected to do the same, with Barry Shulman looking to defend his Main Event title.