Latest News from the NETELLER Group:
Distribution Plan Summary
* NETELLER will start the process for the distribution of US member funds by 30 July 2007.
* US members will be notified by email when the process starts.
* US members should also check this site for updates.
* NETELLER will issue an email to US members to announce when they can begin requesting funds.
* US members must sign in to their NETELLER accounts to request the release of their funds.
* US members will not be able to request funds from the NETELLER website after January 26, 2008.
* Funds will be delivered by electronic transfer to the bank account on record with NETELLER or by cheque to the member’s mailing address.
* NETELLER will not charge withdrawal fees.
* As NETELLER is returning $94 million to hundreds of thousands of US customers, it will take some time for all payments to be processed.
* Please be careful of any phishing scams. Only log in to the neteller.com website to request the return of funds. Remember it must have neteller.com as the top level domain using the https security protocol–nothing else.